Monday, April 13, 2009

Really bad day

 Ever had one of those really really bad day when you want to just smack everything in sight and break some legs? I am having one of those days now. I couldn't get that satisfying nagging feeling that I would feel pretty good if I flip my desk over, throw my desktop at the unfortunate soul seating across me and then do a bit of WWE chair smacking on another unfortunate soul.

Meh, this is the time of the day that I can relate to the game Grand Theft Auto. Granted I find the senseless killing that I do ingame whenever I play it as nauseatingly stupid, I still couldn't let go of the feeling that at least someone is churning out the right game for the masses.

Let er rip boys!

http://brutalgamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/chinatown1.jpg

-Because I Can-

Digg!

0 comments: