Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lack of Posting?

Yes sir! and ladies, There have been lack of posting for the last week due to some hectic schedule, lots of lazy bone and no less to the frantic game pace of Megaman Starforce: Pegasus and Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon.

Alternating between this two game, I have negleted my gaming time with Heroes of Mana and Luminous Arc. Both have the potential to be big but I find that both game are too slow paced for my liking, as Luminous Arc feels something like Window Vista security system. Every action have to be reconfirmed twice. Are you sure you want to move here? Is that your final answer? GOD! MOVE ALREADY!

Anyway, Last week I made my order for the Stationary Style Set DS Lite, and currently i am waiting for the Pocket Book to launch before placing my order. Hopefully I can combine this two set and make me look scholarly when playing NDSL outside :P

0 comments: