Thursday, June 14, 2007

What's on Your Desk?

What's within arm's reach on your desk, without leaning forward too much? Well, I don't have a Desk, only a PC table. I guess that counts?

Oh btw, the "Friend" that got nothing to do and tagged me is Zorocaster and Mr- Penman


  • Lots and lots of books on my shelf. None of them is mine
  • Comics on the bottom shelf
  • Gaming magazine X 3
  • War of Minotaurs Series X 3
  • The Legend of Drizzt X 3
- Homeland
- Exile
- Sojourn
  • SD Gundam Unopened X 3
  • Painty pen X 14
  • Ferrari Car Model from Shell X 1
  • Laptop
  • Laptop Cooler
  • Mouse + Mouse Pad + External Keyboard
  • Original BF2142 Game and Box
  • Dustbin
  • Gashapon X 3
  • Water bottle X 1
  • Gatsby Hair Gel and Wax
  • Air Freshner
  • Medication
  • Empty DVD
  • Empty CD
  • Headphone
  • and a lot of other crap...

I HEREBY Tag ALL of YOU which read this to divulge all your personal item within arm reach of your desk. That means all of you readers (if there is any) and ppl on my Blogs Unite!
Do remember to retag the people that tagged you.

0 comments: