Friday, June 22, 2007

It's A Wonderful World

You see that space up there? I am watching it very closely as any moment now it will change to THIS and I will be getting that if its decent set of item :D

I am really really interested in this game. I have no idea why. Maybe its the graphic, maybe its the team behind this whole game development but It's A Wonderful World or Subarashiki Kono Sekai is something that I have paid huge attention to since it was announced and tonight I found a supposed DS Box Art of it

NICE !

I also found a HUGE amount of screen shot about this game. Because readers like Picture more then words, so.. here we go!








Link to more picture are all thanks to JEUXFRANCE.COM


If you are interested in that Limited Edition, "It's A wonderful World DS LITE" do click HERE

If you want to preoder the Subarashiki Kono Sekai, do click HERE

If you want the Subarashiki Kono Sekai: It's a Wonderful World Accessory Set do click HERE

2 comments:

mr-penman said...

from the SS, is dis a tap-tap-tap game, like Ouendan?

Blur Photographer said...

I dont think so. Its more of a fighting game? Using touch screen. I have no idea how it works but it promise to be damn nice...