Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G Cool Accessories

Very Very Very Very Very Very Cool set of Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G Pouch. I shall let the picture do the talking. Better get clicking soon if you want this pouch. It will sell out like HOT CAKES!

Selling now at $49.90 I still expect the thing to be out of stock in less than a week. You won't be seeing me trotting that bag around. That bag deserved to be kept in a glass case and put on somewhere really high with my collection of Lightsabers, Life replica of World Of Warcraft Swords and an Akantor Bow Set.

Click on the picture for more purchase information and to salivate the hell out of your mouth.

Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G Mafumofu Pouch
Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G Hunter Leather Cover

-Because I Can-

0 comments: