Thursday, January 24, 2008

Action City Wind up! While customer Wind down

Looking over at a fellow bloggers site, I caught this blog post about Action City in malaysia which has been quite rude to their customer. Not really believing this matter, I went over to the said site and found that true to the accusation, the poster (a friend of mine) which stated a fact in a very casual and simple manner was rebutted by another poster called "Wind" which is supposed to be the owner of Action City in a VERY RUDE manner. Here are a transcript of the said conversation:

Zio

Went to AC The Gardens ystd and was quite disappointed. The preorder for the Elvis bear is close even though the website states 31/1/2008
"Wind" Reply

I got to make this clear!
Don't give the wrong message to others if you don't know what is going on.
The Be@rbrick Elvis 400% is actually SOLD OUT now!
We don't need to stop taking order because of the extra RM20!

Followed by another post by Wind

To those who wish to get Be@rbrick Elvis but haven't leave their contact at our store, please call the number below to leave your contact ASAP. We are applying extra stock for Be@rbrick Elvis and should be getting some feedback by these 2 days. Customers who had left their contact with us earlier will be inform once we got any news from Medicom. This should be the last chance to get the Be@rbrick Elvis at Action City.

Call us ASAP at :

AC1U : +603-77272998
ACTG : +603-22829998


What happened next was my friend replied this

err dude calm down. I wasn't sending any wrong message, nowhere did I say that the preorder was closed because u wanted to earn the extra RM20.

I just said the preorder was closed. And it isn't updated on your website that it was sold out. So how am I suppose to know?! And your staff didn't inform me that it was sold out. So once again, how am I suppose to know?

Frankly, I dont like your accusing tone that I am sending wrong messages.

Zio further replied this

Aiya bro, I also dont want to get angry. But he suddenly come taruk me for nothing.

Jst to show there are no hard feelings around, I am going to call ACTG and see if I can get myself on that extra order for Elvis 400%.


In return, Wind wind up!

If you are not sending the wrong message to others, then you are sending the wrong message to me. You had mislead me!

No one will like the "accusing tone", neither me! If you don't like what I had wrote, that is because I'm not happy with what I had seen.
WTF?
So basically he accused my friend for misleading him, in return he DID NOT apologize for his tone for being a jackass in the first place.

And to further make his post a complete ass of himself, I quote what he said, "If you don't like what I had wrote, that is because I'm not happy with what I had seen" Excuse me? The fact that my friend posted it in the first place is because he did not like what he had seen! YOU as the seller should instead find out the truth rather than ACCUSE him of being an idiot!

Finally my friend gave up and said

You know what? Whatever man. If this is how you treat your customers, then I shall not be one of yours.

By the way, I made the call as per your post and your staff told me there won't be any new orders. I told them I read on forum that I should leave my contact for them to contact me as AC will be trying to get new stock. They just said there won't be a new order as it is sold out. They didn't take down my contact.

In any case, I do not want to argue with you anymore on this public space. I believe that we should let the others enjoy this space to talk about bearbrick related stuff.

If there is anything you are unhappy with, then feel free to PM me.

On a happier note, I got myself the 2004 Christmas series and the Spawn be@rbrick. I am a happy man today.

Taken from HERE at Nineoverten
Read the whole thing in forum HERE at play.com.my


-Because I Can-

0 comments: