Friday, April 27, 2007

Nintendo DS Lite Special Edition ( SE )

The other day a friend of mind sent me a link to this KINGDOM HEARTS SE . I immediately fell in love with it. I wanted to get it but Play-Asia ran out of stock for this particular item. It also doesn't help when the item itself has been out for 4 years already.
Not giving up, I cruise around the net looking for any seller selling it. And LO AND BEHOLD!~ I found a seller from Japan selling that KH SE for 300 USD! Holy Crap! Fine, I give up. The amount is too much for me to stomach. I might like it. But I don't Like it THAT much.

This few days has seen the launching of 2 Nintendo DS Lite Special Edition. One is to commorate 20 years of certain something. ( I had no idea what it is) Apparently it has something to do with trains. Judging by the look of the design on the casing. The NDSL SE comes with a game called Momotarou Dentetsu DS: Tokyo & Japan.

Then I found another one which everyone can relate to. Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings ( -Sky Pirate Edition ). The design of this particular NDSL SE is not really that special. What intrigued me is in the title itself. Sky Pirate Edition? Does that mean there will be more then one edition sold in the future? Heck if there is. I might get it. Of course, if the price is "appropriate" that is.


0 comments: