Thursday, April 12, 2007

Animal Crossing Character Bottle Phone Strap Gashapon



I finally got my Animal Crossing! YAY!!! I seriously got nothing to say about this but boy this Animal Crossing Phone Strap is cute and pretty! And its a good way to attract girls attention too if you are a guy. Good as a gift too btw.
The doll and the gift box is made out of a soft synthetic like thing which can be pressed but still retain a slight hardness. The bottle is made out of plastic. And apparently you can write a short note and keep it in the bottle. Pretty darn good way to use this as a way to "court" girls. If you know what I mean. Wink Wink

Well, if you want a piece of this baby, Head HERE for it

P/S : I realize that I only post about certain items if I were to purchase it. But... Lets just say I don't buy lots of item lately.. Except for a screen and skin protector which I screwed up during installation.

0 comments: