Monday, April 2, 2007

Play-Asia 20% Sales


Play-Asia 20% off Sales!

This might come a bit late and I apologize. I truly was busy this few days.but like what they always say. Better late then never. Anyway, Play-Asia is having a 20% off sales for all their items.
This is how the sales works. The sales starts from 30th of March until the 5th of april. Yeah thats 2 days from now, I know... I am sorry!! I should have informed you guys earlier :(

The offer only valid for items that are in stock, items that are restocked is not viable for this offer. So head over to Play-Asia ASAP if you have anything you wanna purchase!

I have bought the following three item, its not exactly very cheap but it's cheap enough for me.

TAKU Professional Screenguard

TAKU Professional SkinGuard

Animal Crossing Character Bottle Phone Strap Gashapon (Theater Version)

What do you guys want to buy?

0 comments: