Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lock's Quest


After much hype, much reading and much research into Lock's Quest for DS, I have come with a conclusion. either this game is going to live up to its hype or its going to flop. Badly.

For those that are uninitiated, Lock's Quest is a game that blends in real-time strategy with some action in it together with some old school role-playing. Now, on Lock's official website here you get to know more and play a flash version of the game which I assumed is supposed to be taken in part from the original game.

The initial feeling I get from the flash version of the game is that, it feels a lot like playing Tower Defense, except that the cannon is not on auto fire, and you don't get to instantly at that moment repair or build a new tower. This, requires you to shoot at your opponent manually and endure it all till the next break comes.

I might talk more about this game when I got it. But for now, Lock's Quest is sure hyping up to be a good game.

p/s: this game is brought to you by the same company that brought you Drawn To Life

More purchase information for Lock's Quest can be found HERE

Lock's Quest Official Site

First 5! Impression of Lock's Quest can be found HERE read more of what I think of Lock's Quest if you are interested!

-Because I Can-

0 comments: