Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pocket Book DS Lite


Last saturday a package arrived at my address. It was a surprise that the item arrived in 5 days to my place as my experience was between 10 to 21 days for the package from Play-Asia to arrive. Anyway, I was practically jumping out of my seat trying my best to calm down before i unveil the glorious Pocket Book DS lite. Never mind that the box is dented as you can see below as I believe it will take a huge amount of trashing to really hurt the package inside.



So I gently cut the box opened and pull out the box. Boy does it look great. The packaging is like any other but the color shines out of it. Its as if its begging to be used. To be touched! To be savoured! ( ok i am scaring myself here )

Anyway, to cut the story short I took out the Pocket book and was hit with a wave of amazement and realism. The Pocket book is perfect and great. The leather is hard and looks original ( i do not know how to differentiate between real or fake leather ) The orange covering was made out of jeans material cloth and are quite hard. which will provide a good cover for the NDSL

Below are some of the pictures that I took for it. I would try to put up a review of it but as of now my brain has been declining in creativity cell.

More purchase information can be found HERE















0 comments: