Friday, July 6, 2007

Zelda

Call your self a fan of Zelda?

No self respecting Self portrayed Zelda Fan would be caught dead without a Zelda item somewhere on their body. I would really ( really ) like to get one of this


But the said item was sold out 2 years ago around 2005. So meh.. I guess I will make do with either a

Touch Pen Knock Metal (The Legend of Zelda) from Tomy

or

The Legend of Zelda Fabric Case (green) from Sanei

or

The Legend of Zelda Fabric Case (blue) from Sanei

I have no idea how those looks but meh. Anything Zeldish would do well in my dictionary
I do hope they will make a keychain or phone strap thingy of Zelda again. Those on top really really look nice..

For those that have been too out of touch with gaming world, a The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass english version is expected to be out by August this year. Currently the japanese version called er... The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass is already out in the market. I would suggest waiting for the english version if you can't really read japanese as Zelda games can be categorized under ARPG which means it involves puzzle solving and some reading.




0 comments: