Thursday, June 11, 2009

On tonight's Education: FUBAR

The things that one should know yet not know about. I have been reading on some Dresden files and the expression FUBAR popped up. A simple google found me a list of acronym within the same family of FUBAR.

For the uninititaed. FUBAR means "Fucked up beyond all repair & Fucked up beyond all recognition"

There are a list of other interesting acronym available in Wikipedia here.

Below are a list of military term when all hell break loose.


  • BOHICA - Bend Over Here It Comes Again
  • BOHIC - Bend Over Here It Comes
  • DILLIGAS - Do I Look Like I Give A Shit
  • DILLIGAFF - Do I Look Like I Give A Flying Fuck
  • FIDO - Fuck It-Drive On
  • FISHDO - Fuck It, Shit Happens - Drive On
  • FIFI - Fuck It-Fly It
  • FUBAB - Fucked Up Beyond All Belief
  • FUBB - Fucked Up Beyond Belief
  • FUBISO - Fuck You Buddy, I'm Shipping Out
  • FUMTU - Fucked Up More Than Usual
  • JAFO-Just Another Fucking Observer (guy who sits in the back of the vehicle)
  • JANFU - Joint Army-Navy Fuck Up
  • KMACYOYO - Kiss My Ass Colonel, You're On Your Own
  • LLMF - Lost Like a Mother Fucker
  • SNAFU - Situation Normal: All Fucked Up
  • SNAFUBAR - Situation Normal: All Fucked Up Beyond All Repair/Recognition/Reason
  • SOL - Shit Out of Luck
  • FUUSAB - Fucked Up Until Space And Beyond
  • SRDH - Shit Rolls Down Hill
  • SSDD - Same Shit, Different Day
  • SUSFU - Situation Unchanged, Still Fucked Up
  • TARFU - Things Are Really Fucked Up, or Totally and Royally Fucked Up
  • TAUFU - Totally And Utterly Fucked Up
  • Charlie Foxtrot - From the phonetic alphabet letters C and F, meaning Cluster Fuck
Class Dismissed. 

-Because I Can-

Digg!

0 comments: