Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The amount of books I have



Is staggering! In a month I can purchase up to 3 books at least! One way or another, I will find a book to read just to past my time. this is especially more evident since my GF has move back to Johor Bahru. I have more free time in my hand and more boredom to deal with.

What do I do then? I read! and may god, my family member, my gf and my bank accountant be my witness. I purchase lots and lots of books and thank god I am running out of books to read. I have already devoured all books by Richard A Knaak, John Grisham, R. A Salvatore and Micheal Crichton. Right now, I am in the midst of carnage reading through Jim Butcher's novel.

To get an idea of what book I own or going to own, check out the new widget I implemented today on my side bar. If you guys have a suggestions of what books/author that is good. Do leave a note. I might need a new source of entertainment to go for.

P/S: I don't really do anything except games & books. Movies are kind of hard. Don't like to watch em alone. So I need recommendation on books!

-Because I Can-

0 comments: