Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sick

 Ever had those really really sick moment? Not sick of life those kind of thing. But sick in general. I have been having the 4 heavenly king sickness for the past week. Fever, Cold, Flu & Sore Throat. And it shows no sign of abetting. Not that this has got to do with me not posting anything on the blog. Well, I haven't been posting much coz there is nothing much to post. Lame, I know. But heck, a man can just buy that much stuff from Play-Asia, review it and post it up there untill he run out of funds!

That said, there will be some movie review coming up now and then. What with my latest form of entertainment is watching movies. Or maybe some game review. But those are just too long and lengthy.

Before that, let me heal first. Pray for me.

-Because I Can-

0 comments: